L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
Various ride and survival maps and caimpaigns created by left2me123
This thread contains 5 posts

(103)
PostPosted: June 24th, 2012, 1:11 pm 
I like the ride maps that are like the indian jones and the pirates of the carribeans maps so heres some ideas on that.
Zombies in black:Humans attack:map:from universal: you go in line and kill zombies on the ride.Ending is the alien saucers outside.
Sequel to dead before dawn DC:map:Protect the vehicle you escaped in from zombies. The endin is the boat.Please add the l4d1 survivors to help you protect the car from the zombies.
Around 3 states in dreadfull days:Caimpain: Go from pensylvania, to georgia,to florida to make it to the keys. Escape is the boat. Please use l4d1 survivors.
Splash mountain:map: Wait in line and go on splash mountain. Ending is the big drop.
Zombie park river adventure:caimpaign:from universal:Go on the ride and survive the dinosaurs and zombies, then after the drop the second map starts and you are in the discovery center at universal and you have to survive. Ending is the trex crashes through the discovery center and you escape wile he takes care of the zombies.
E.T ride:map:GO through the E.t ride and help E.T get home: Ending is when E.T goes home.
Last day to live.Pick 3 places to live in [which is either forest,neighborhood,or big city.]Then you survive in a safehouse [which can be broken into unless you heavily fortified it]. You then have to survive in it using barbed wire,wood fortifications,spikes,traps,ETC. Let there also be a difficulty such as like if you pick forest you wont have as much zombies, but you wont find and good things like furniture to make your safehouse safe,but if you pick big city you will have to fight a lot of zombies but you get more things like furniture and guns.

Sorry if my last idea overdid it but i just like seeing safehouse making. Thanks for Reading and hope some of these are maps.

(103)
PostPosted: June 24th, 2012, 4:49 pm 
Anyone?

(218)
PostPosted: June 24th, 2012, 5:02 pm 
Y'know there IS a Requests Topic around here...

"Leave luck to Heaven" ~Nintendo

(274)
PostPosted: June 24th, 2012, 5:27 pm 
man we really need more mappers, but to bad mappings not like modelling, it can take months....

(103)
PostPosted: June 24th, 2012, 5:59 pm 
Whats that supose to mean Ktastrophe?