L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
Incendiary Sound Shot Question created by zkeierea
This thread contains 5 posts

(155)
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2013, 4:38 pm 
I found this awesome sound file for my new Ak-47 and Since it does not come with a incendiary version of the shot I just replaced that one with the regular shot, but in the game when I use fire bullets it glitches. I replaced it with the Scar's incendiary bullet sound and it works. However I don't want that sound for when I use fire bullets. Is there a program or a way to add like a fire affect sound to the file I got now so it will work in game? Any ideas? Thanks for helping.

(1689)
PostPosted: March 4th, 2013, 8:30 am 
you can edit sounds with Audacity,

i already created such templates myself, but... i deleted them :s

Stupid people make me angry. Especially those who think they're smart and go into an argument without evidence and any actual knowlege about the topic.

The Ultimate Mod Testing and Reviewing Area
Create perfect screenshots | Imgur | Youtube
~ ZeqMacaw's tutorial website for the more advanced ~
~ MrFunreal's tutorial website for beginners ~

(155)
PostPosted: March 4th, 2013, 5:30 pm 
Oh cool. Like I can add effects to my sounds already? Do you know how to make my own tank music mod?

(282)
PostPosted: March 5th, 2013, 1:27 am 
Import the original AK47 incendiary firing sound and make sure your replacement matches the length.

(155)
PostPosted: March 5th, 2013, 8:07 pm 
Yeah Haus I sorta figured it needed to be same length because it would do weird noises if it was too long or too short. I just need a good like fire sound to pair up with my gun sound I made for my AK-47 Mod.