L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
Incendiary Sound Shot Question created by zkeierea
This thread contains 5 posts

(155)
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2013, 4:38 pm 
I found this awesome sound file for my new Ak-47 and Since it does not come with a incendiary version of the shot I just replaced that one with the regular shot, but in the game when I use fire bullets it glitches. I replaced it with the Scar's incendiary bullet sound and it works. However I don't want that sound for when I use fire bullets. Is there a program or a way to add like a fire affect sound to the file I got now so it will work in game? Any ideas? Thanks for helping.

(1701)
PostPosted: March 4th, 2013, 8:30 am 
you can edit sounds with Audacity,

i already created such templates myself, but... i deleted them :s

(155)
PostPosted: March 4th, 2013, 5:30 pm 
Oh cool. Like I can add effects to my sounds already? Do you know how to make my own tank music mod?

(282)
PostPosted: March 5th, 2013, 1:27 am 
Import the original AK47 incendiary firing sound and make sure your replacement matches the length.

(155)
PostPosted: March 5th, 2013, 8:07 pm 
Yeah Haus I sorta figured it needed to be same length because it would do weird noises if it was too long or too short. I just need a good like fire sound to pair up with my gun sound I made for my AK-47 Mod.