L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
help me created by blasthere
This thread contains 4 posts

(4)
PostPosted: May 30th, 2012, 7:41 pm 
why dose my l4d2 audio sound so screwy

can someone teach me how to model l4d2 any takers must have teamviewer

(444)
PostPosted: May 30th, 2012, 8:21 pm 
Hi, and welcome to L4DMaps.

Try going into your game's properties via your Steam Library and verifying game cache integrity. That almost always fixes weird sound issues. You may have also installed a sound modifying addon. Disable all of your addons and see if that works; if it does, disable each addon one by one until you find out which addon is causing the problem.

(4)
PostPosted: May 30th, 2012, 10:14 pm 
LUKeM wrote:
Hi, and welcome to L4DMaps.

Try going into your game's properties via your Steam Library and verifying game cache integrity. That almost always fixes weird sound issues. You may have also installed a sound modifying addon. Disable all of your addons and see if that works; if it does, disable each addon one by one until you find out which addon is causing the problem.

i did that and nothing worked

(609)
PostPosted: May 31st, 2012, 2:13 pm 
If you have installed mods which has custom audio, the game audio cache needs to be rebuild. For rebuilding it, type to console: rebuildaudiocache. This will take some time, but will cache your sound so it doesn't sound screwy anymore.