L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
Help Deathcraft 2 created by Zayra
This thread contains 30 posts
1, 2, 3

(3)
PostPosted: July 1st, 2012, 5:21 am 
Hello guys, I'm Zayra, and I recently download the Deathcraft 2 custom campaign for L4D2. I play it on single player mode and I really like it, but I want to play it with my friends, so I tried so many things, but I can't play it on the online, how I can play it with my friends?
Thank you a lot guys!

(64)
PostPosted: July 1st, 2012, 5:32 am 
it wouldnt work for me either but what i did was create the lobby start it and when the map was fully loaded i would invite them and it would work fine. hope this works (:

(1429)
PostPosted: July 1st, 2012, 6:07 am 
in order to play it online, choose your specific game mode, create a lobby for it, and host a local server. YOUR FRIENDS MUST HAVE THE SAME VERSION AS YOU TO PLAY. hope this helps.

Breaking Bad: RV Defense

Pizza Hut Survival

Mental Madness : To Oblivion

(3)
PostPosted: July 1st, 2012, 7:00 am 
Thanks, I will try both of them

Forgot to say that I don't have the Steam version, I have the Aviara version (cracked) can you help me?

(2)
PostPosted: July 1st, 2012, 1:50 pm 
hello im having issues with downloading death craft everytime i try to get a map it says downloading death craft and it stays there and nothing changes pls help

(1429)
PostPosted: July 1st, 2012, 2:14 pm 
Zayra wrote:

Forgot to say that I don't have the Steam version, I have the Aviara version (cracked) can you help me?

buy the game, it probably isnt working because its a pirated copy, which also may explain why you cant play with your friends. in short this site doesnt support pirated copies.
also pirated copies cant play on official servers.

Breaking Bad: RV Defense

Pizza Hut Survival

Mental Madness : To Oblivion

(274)
PostPosted: July 1st, 2012, 2:27 pm 
if you pay $20, you'll be able to play it online with your freinds, if you don't you could risk getting your internet shut down for unauthorized usage of software.

(2)
PostPosted: July 1st, 2012, 2:58 pm 
its still downloading and nothing has changed

(258)
PostPosted: July 1st, 2012, 3:03 pm 
Zayra wrote:

It's been said before, but people here on L4Dmaps don't support cracked versions of the game. Go buy the game, then come ask for help.

Get your Portable ID!
Minecraft Characters

(3)
PostPosted: July 1st, 2012, 4:00 pm 
okay, really bad... But I can play online, on private server, but I can't with that map, well, thanks a lot the same! :D

1, 2, 3