L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
A good idea for a mod that will require good skills created by left2me123
This thread contains 3 posts

(103)
PostPosted: May 31st, 2012, 1:16 pm 
OK i was thinking is there a way for a save system to save your guns? I hate how you start with only pistols when last game you had a tier 2 weapon.Now dont get me wrong its ok but it just doesent make any sense. I mean i can get the helicopter crash and the leaving guns accidentally on the ship thing but the parish beginning and the crash course ending you should keep your guns, its not like they get destroyedby the crash or left or anything they just sit there. Its not like virgil needs em or anything. So a save system would be nice or something simialry to it. You know what it should be like? It should be where you save ur guns,health,and other entities at the end of ur game so you can pick yes if you want to save ur guns and no to get 100 percent health again. Now i know that this might not be the best mod but i think it would be best because its a save system and you get to use ur guns over again. If its impossible thats fine but this is just an idea so if it requires a lot of changing files of the game then its ok. Its just an idea that i think should be made.

(35)
PostPosted: May 31st, 2012, 1:20 pm 
Good idea, but it may not be the BEST mod ever. Perhaps there may be a script in a dedicated server which allows you to continue from the finale to the next campaign without going to the lobby? But putting requests in all caps is annoying in my opinion.

(103)
PostPosted: May 31st, 2012, 1:24 pm 
thats what i meant it may not be the best mod but its a good idea and it makes much more common sense then losing your tier 2 weapon even though nothing happen to it. Oh and sorry about that ill change it.