L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
problem with decompile and recompile some mods models created by Gauchometal
This thread contains 12 posts
1, 2

(10)
PostPosted: July 6th, 2012, 8:29 pm 
Does anybody knows if some models mods are protected by passwords or codes or something? Because i try to modified some models mods, yes decompile with gfscape, and change some details like pants color, in nick with jimmy gibb suit for exemple, and recompile all the thing again but after that the mod doesn't work anymore in game (the character is invisible). this happen with all the model mods weapons and character replacement that you decompile and recompile. Its just me or somebody have the same problem? Any solution for this?

(10)
PostPosted: July 7th, 2012, 12:25 am 
Cuando gusten pueden contestar pajeros, si no es mucha molestia claro pelotuditos

(993)
PostPosted: July 7th, 2012, 5:00 am 
Gauchometal wrote:
Cuando gusten pueden contestar pajeros, si no es mucha molestia claro pelotuditos

Not a very nice attitude for someone asking for help.

(1422)
PostPosted: July 7th, 2012, 6:55 am 

you live in the world of the internet now, where many people are at least bilingual or have access to even the most basic of translators. Offending people isnt the way to get answers my friend.

Breaking Bad: RV Defense

Pizza Hut Survival

Mental Madness : To Oblivion

(10)
PostPosted: July 9th, 2012, 10:12 am 
Yes sorry for that, i guess i was a bit angry and despeared a that moment (not with this site just with myself), my apologizes for the bad attitude.
But anyway, any idea for the problem, i will really appreciate any suggestion.

(10)
PostPosted: July 10th, 2012, 8:20 pm 
welcome to the time stand still
no one leaves and no one will,
dream the same on every night
can see freedom in my sight,
no locked doors, no window bars
no things that left brain scars
Sleep my friend, and you will see
the dream is my reality...

(1)
PostPosted: July 10th, 2012, 8:29 pm 
You got some nerve insulting in foreign language.

(10)
PostPosted: July 10th, 2012, 9:33 pm 
Si maestro pero ya me disculpe por eso, ademas lanzar puteadas parece ser la unica forma de que alguiente conteste aca. Hasta ahora nadie me ha dado una respuesta al problema. Ademas macho si te ofendes con una par de malas palabras me parece que te hace falta una buena inyeccion de testosterona, no se si me comprendes, bahh parece que a varios les hace falta.

(348)
PostPosted: July 10th, 2012, 9:37 pm 
I might know a solution or two, but at this point, I wouldn't help you even if you asked politely :)

(10)
PostPosted: July 10th, 2012, 10:59 pm 
cuanta gente bondadosa que hay aca :)

1, 2