L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
How to be a critic in l4dmaps?! created by JJCastle619
This thread contains 15 posts
1, 2

(51)
PostPosted: May 25th, 2012, 8:08 pm 
hi there im new to this website "l4dmaps" but i actually dont know what is a critic and how did they became a critic to l4dmaps?! thanx!! :D :D :mrgreen:

(103)
PostPosted: May 25th, 2012, 9:48 pm 
Click on this link. http://www.l4dmaps.com/members-order.php

(549)
PostPosted: May 26th, 2012, 5:03 am 
There are other ways to get Critic without becoming Premium. I think it's a total of 30,000 downloads for any mods/maps you have made which will give you Critic status.

I have 43,000+ downloads of my maps/mod, so I was given Critic without buying Premium.

(759)
PostPosted: May 26th, 2012, 7:25 am 
Just be a productive member. And stop asking ridiculous questions.

Join this group if you support Left 4 Dead 1:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/l4d1lives

Monster Mill
Kill-A-Ton
Hunting Rifle Buff (L4D2)

(45)
PostPosted: May 26th, 2012, 6:32 pm 
add a mod with a simple on-demand subject i.e. ponies, onedirection infected, charlie sheen witch and you'll be a 'critic' in no time

(51)
PostPosted: June 5th, 2012, 11:13 pm 
ok thanx guys!! :mrgreen:

(282)
PostPosted: June 8th, 2012, 10:47 am 
CrazyRabbit wrote:
There are other ways to get Critic without becoming Premium. I think it's a total of 30,000 downloads for any mods/maps you have made which will give you Critic status.

I have 43,000+ downloads of my maps/mod, so I was given Critic without buying Premium.

I have 89,850 total downloads. Oh, are you talking about 30,000 for a single mod? Should just be a matter of time for the SCAR v2 then.

(333)
PostPosted: June 8th, 2012, 1:27 pm 
Critic status is not something you just get... Its a responsibility

If you don't like it then you can giit out!

(348)
PostPosted: June 8th, 2012, 2:07 pm 
leilei wrote:
add a mod with a simple on-demand subject i.e. ponies, onedirection infected, charlie sheen witch and you'll be a 'critic' in no time

Oh GOD no... not unless it's of good quality... we already have to many 'simple on-demand' mods on here.

Just be a productive member, contribute to the community, and overall be a perrty cool guy.

(51)
PostPosted: June 9th, 2012, 7:39 pm 
uhh yeah im planning to make mods such as:
rusty/dirty revolver (perfect for custom scary maps and replaces the magnum pistol)
chainsaw full of blood (perfect for custom scary maps)
bloody melee weapons pack (perfect for custom scary maps)
rusty/dirty guns pack (perfect for custom scary maps and the guns now have fingerprints with blood on it!!)
new witch animations (perfect for custom scary maps replaces both wandering witch and sitting witch animations)
new dual pistol reloading animation
Black Cat (replaces Rochelle)
Black Widow (replaces Rochelle)
and a SAW map where Billy/Jigsaw challenges the Survivors to survive the endless horde and Special Infected surprises u!!
these mods and Campaign will be perfect!! although i dont know the programs and tutorials on making skins, animations (such as reoadin animations or healing animations ect.), jiggle bones for skins, scripts/mods, replacing the intro, making campaigns, and replacing the sounds!! :(

1, 2