L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
Primary weapons when downed? created by Nosfrat
This thread contains 5 posts

(15)
PostPosted: March 6th, 2013, 2:22 am 
Hello there,

to my surprise I couldn't manage to find anything about being able to use your primary weapon when downed, which would be pretty useful especially when playing with bots.

I was wondering if anyone could make a mod that allows you to use your primary when downed, and ideally to change weapons as well (i.e. use primary, secondary and throwables). I found a mod allowing to use melee weapons when downed, which is pretty awesome especially against a tank but I couldn't find a mod allowing the use of primaries or throwables.

So basically my request, in order of importance, would be:

-ability to use primary instead of pistols when downed
-ability to switch weapons and use both primary and pistols/melee when downed
-ability to use throwables when downed

If anyone has the ability to make that, and can be bothered doing it, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the only one to rush and download it. There's already a similar mod (file 19583) but tier 1 shotguns are unusable and it's messy overall, and doesn't really work as intended.

(348)
PostPosted: March 6th, 2013, 3:33 am 
I've always wondered about these ideas, I'd definitely be interested as well if someone could pull this off, or share a link to an existing mod that we just haven't learned of yet:>

(1690)
PostPosted: March 6th, 2013, 10:38 am 
there is a "Melee while Downed" mod.
if you edit those files to the primary weapons it should work. i already played with all kinds of weapons while downed

Stupid people make me angry. Especially those who think they're smart and go into an argument without evidence and any actual knowlege about the topic.

The Ultimate Mod Testing and Reviewing Area
Create perfect screenshots | Imgur | Youtube
~ ZeqMacaw's tutorial website for the more advanced ~
~ MrFunreal's tutorial website for beginners ~

(59)
PostPosted: March 6th, 2013, 10:55 am 
sourcemod have those mods,i have one that let me use all kind of weap while downed(from bombs to the M60,passing thru melee weaps)just search for it in google.

(218)
PostPosted: March 6th, 2013, 3:31 pm 
kokekola wrote:
sourcemod have those mods,i have one that let me use all kind of weap while downed(from bombs to the M60,passing thru melee weaps)just search for it in google.

I don't recommend using this unless you're fine with playing on only local servers.

Message me to make a video for your mod or map and i'll help when I can.