L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
Low Res mods that will improve fps, and reduce computer lag? created by Datturd123
This thread contains 5 posts

(2)
PostPosted: September 20th, 2012, 3:14 am 
Hi, i was just wondering if someone or, multiple people could possibly link me (and others, if needed) on this topic. Some mods, scripts, tips etc. that will improve fps on l4d2, and reduce lag caused by the computer. Perhaps low res mods that decreases the detail on things that aren't required. Thanks (:

(16)
PostPosted: September 20th, 2012, 7:24 am 
Change all settings to low.

(59)
PostPosted: October 8th, 2012, 5:38 pm 
Post your specs

(2)
PostPosted: October 11th, 2012, 3:37 am 
@Darkjake
Intel Core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2.0GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics Family

(1425)
PostPosted: October 11th, 2012, 3:41 am 
cant say I approve of the RAM. I think L4D2 itself on the back of the cd case asks for 1.4GB of RAM in itself. with that Im not too sure youd be able to play it well in a high latency server combined with any background program. You can forget about recording ingame footage or leaving something like dropbox(for example) running in the background. and combined with Steam and L4D2 in the background that is probably most of your RAM. I recommend setting every setting you have to low and to stay off anyone else's local server. Ill do a RAM check later today just to tell you how much it eats up.

Breaking Bad: RV Defense

Pizza Hut Survival

Mental Madness : To Oblivion