L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
We definitely need some DREDD mods. created by iBobaFett
This thread contains 3 posts

(125)
PostPosted: September 25th, 2012, 1:55 am 
Just watched DREDD 3D last night, frakking awesome movie. Definitely recommend you guys watch it! Anyway, was thinking, we for sure need a Judge Dredd mod, for Nick or Ellis or Coach or whatever floats your boat. I'd prefer the 2012 Karl Urban Dredd though, he just look so badass.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/ ... -Cover.jpg

And how about a pistol/magnum mod for his badass gun? I, again, prefer the 2012 look for his pistol. Maybe have the LED light on the side (doesn't show it in that drawing, but there's a little screen, which in the movie said things like the ammo count and what ammo type, such as 'Hotshot' and etc.) Just something simple, maybe it just says something like 'DNA OK' (or maybe it was 'DNA match'.. can't remember) which it displayed after checking to make sure it was Dredd using the gun, and not some punk. :)

Anyway, just an idea. I'd love to see the gun made at the least. Still hoping a prop replica will be made of it. I'd buy that baby in an instant!

"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?"

(231)
PostPosted: September 25th, 2012, 2:17 am 
I agree Dredd is awesome.I still have my ol comic collection.Some of the original Eagle and a few of the limited DC prints.Truly awesome stuff.Lets hope they do a game for it.So we can extract and port the models.:)When I saw the topic header I had a feeling it was you.:D (No dis intended).

(125)
PostPosted: September 25th, 2012, 3:23 am 
Hah yeah I know, I request the coolest stuff, right? ;P Though modders never seem to notice the threads. -_- Wish I knew how to mod. I'd try making these things myself! I hope they'll do a game as well. As of now the only game out is the (very fun) iOS/Android 'Judge Dredd vs. Zombies' game. Not really based on the new movie though. Just a comic book Dredd game. :P

"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?"