L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
Requesting two mods. created by BigBoss672
This thread contains 4 posts

(21)
PostPosted: September 25th, 2012, 6:06 am 
Hey there!
So, as you probably know, i want to request two mods. And i can't make them myself cause i'm terrible at even trying.
    1. A mod that allows you to be able to see if someone is black and white or not by looking at the health bar. Like, when someone has been down once, it's the default and when the player has been downed a second time, the bar is white.
    2. A mod to be able to refill Chainsaws with Oxygen tanks. I prefer Oxygen tanks because i rarely use it and rarely see people use it. And the Oxygen tank fills up like 1/2 or 3/4.

(59)
PostPosted: September 25th, 2012, 6:25 am 
hello there

you know these mods you are asking already exist,but they are part of the sourcemod aplication.

with an addons for sourcemod you can see a little message saying who is black & white(incluiding name and survivor: nick "gambler") even one saying if the tank is already dead.

the other one well it lets you recharge the chainsaw but with fuel cans,though i installed it i never use it/see it working so i dunno.

i hope this will help ya,if not pm me

(21)
PostPosted: September 25th, 2012, 6:43 am 
kokekola wrote:
hello there

you know these mods you are asking already exist,but they are part of the sourcemod aplication.

with an addons for sourcemod you can see a little message saying who is black & white(incluiding name and survivor: nick "gambler") even one saying if the tank is already dead.

the other one well it lets you recharge the chainsaw but with fuel cans,though i installed it i never use it/see it working so i dunno.

i hope this will help ya,if not pm me

Well, it sure helps.

(59)
PostPosted: September 25th, 2012, 6:47 am 
heh im sorry i didn't said anything worth,it just i forgot where did i download the sourcemod,thats why i said to pm me if that dont help,cuz i may re-upload it in mediafire if you need it that badly.
if not just google it i think you may find it quickly