L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
Need help getting model in game! created by imogene
This thread contains 3 posts

(6)
PostPosted: April 24th, 2012, 6:44 pm 
Hey, I'm working on an improved version of Resident Evil: ORC's Jill model, but I don't know the first thing about getting her in to L4D2 and whatnot (I've only worked with UDK). I can rig her, but further then that, I'll need some help. This is how she's looking so far (the version on top is the original, below is my variation)

List of changes:
- Added Leg holster to resemble movie Jill
- No gloves, like Movie and RE3 Jill
- Darker, shorter, heeless boots
- Shorter skirt
- Editted her breasts, rib cage, legs and shoulders

Things I'm going to change:
- May remove top belt for her sweater
- Make a new hair mesh
- Change torso straps to resemble movie Jill
- Make her face better
- Make textures more realistic

I'm planning on her replacing Rochelle with Jill, and going to give Claire the same sort of treatment so she can replace Zoey. But of course, I need help! Basically I'm asking, if another modeller wants to work with me, I'll be happy to finish off the model, rig her, but I'll need someone else to send me the skeleton (so I can rig her) then get her in game.

(274)
PostPosted: April 24th, 2012, 10:36 pm 
You want me to do this? there's a few other things you'll need than just the skeleton. i'll get to this as soon as i'm done this touhou project.

(274)
PostPosted: April 24th, 2012, 10:44 pm 
Well actually you want me to just guide you? because even with the skeleton you have to write the qc and compile and all. For the skeleton just download one of my mods and take it from the qc folder using gcfscape. also do this for the fps arms because they have their own skeleton. if you want jiggle bones then you're gonna have to send her to me and i'll add them. but not to many so they don't slow the game.