L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
[Tool] Crowbar - Model Decompiler and Compiler created by ZeqMacaw
This thread contains 37 posts

(1160)
PostPosted: May 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm 
I hope it can 'recompile' models as well. If it can without any hitches, man i'ma be reanimating like CRAZY. This'll be very fun.

On a side note; what's with the '...' crowbait?

"No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed." - Imagine Dragons, Demons

"I don't care who you are. You're never too old for some milk and cookies." - Bryan Young

"Ghosts Haunt. Figures Lurk." - Bryan Young

"I got some ocean front property in Arizona. Now if you'll buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free." - George Strait, Ocean Front Property

(364)
PostPosted: May 30th, 2013, 5:30 pm 
The_Lone_Wolf wrote:
I hope it can 'recompile' models as well. If it can without any hitches, man i'ma be reanimating like CRAZY. This'll be very fun.

On a side note; what's with the '...' crowbait?

Whippersnappers. Lol.

(1675)
PostPosted: May 31st, 2013, 1:08 am 
the decompiler provides you with a compileer.bat file, you can choose to compile it for L4D2 (replacing the original model) or compile i for HLMV (a new model, saved in a different folder.)

for example, i use it for my Fallen Survivor model

(1160)
PostPosted: May 31st, 2013, 1:48 pm 
.bat, .exe, .dll, no matter waht the file extension is, i hope it works 90 percent of the time and is able to recompile them. If it can, i'll be learning (Or trying to) reanimate models. That would be so cool.

"No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed." - Imagine Dragons, Demons

"I don't care who you are. You're never too old for some milk and cookies." - Bryan Young

"Ghosts Haunt. Figures Lurk." - Bryan Young

"I got some ocean front property in Arizona. Now if you'll buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free." - George Strait, Ocean Front Property

(364)
PostPosted: July 4th, 2013, 6:09 pm 
Still not released? What a joke. All this fanfare for nothing. You should delete this thread.

(147)
PostPosted: July 4th, 2013, 6:27 pm 
Crowbait wrote:
Still not released? What a joke. All this fanfare for nothing. You should delete this thread.

It's only been just over a month since this was announced here. Trying waiting patiently, or don't say anything at all.

(734)
PostPosted: July 4th, 2013, 6:41 pm 
Crowbait wrote:

cant ya just wait?

(1675)
PostPosted: July 4th, 2013, 8:01 pm 
Crowbait wrote:

what part or private beta do you not understand?
you should read first.

(364)
PostPosted: July 4th, 2013, 9:12 pm 
Funny... this thread always reminds me of you funreal.

(1675)
PostPosted: July 4th, 2013, 9:15 pm 
and i dont care