L4Dmaps
<a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com/" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>Game Advertising Online</a><br> banner requires iframes
CS:GO Maps and Mods
Error with all new maps (Left 4 dead 1) created by zparthan
This thread contains 8 posts

(4)
PostPosted: October 12th, 2012, 3:38 pm 
Hi, Hello I'm new here, and there is no much I discovered left 4 dead PC install the L4D1 1.0.1.4 (3 August 2009) version and the patch Left 4 dead Standalone Patch 1.2 1b (5 August 2009 Rev - Emu version 9.79 (21 July 2009) and i have problems with the campaigns, the originals are in good condition but the aggregate are thus (all new maps):

(1429)
PostPosted: October 12th, 2012, 3:43 pm 
buy the game and everything will be fine :3

Breaking Bad: RV Defense

Pizza Hut Survival

Mental Madness : To Oblivion

(4)
PostPosted: October 12th, 2012, 3:59 pm 
-.-Another solution? XD really at the point of sale ("Exito", "Carrefour" etc) do not sell them (discontinued)

(266)
PostPosted: October 12th, 2012, 4:04 pm 
You'll have to buy the version on Steam. http://store.steampowered.com/app/500/

Otherwise you'll have to purchase a retail version, and activate its CD Key on Steam. Then everything will work correctly.

(1429)
PostPosted: October 12th, 2012, 4:11 pm 
The way i see it you have 2 choices

1)
download steam, a legal and safe application which is used by over 4 mil diff ppl a day:
http://store.steampowered.com/
create an account with an email
goto the store tab
in the search bar type Left 4 Dead
and click the l4d1 icon that results from the search
press the green button add to cart
then press proceed to checkout
enter info
press purchase
boom you have the legal, 100% supported, re-downloadable, and error free copy of l4d1 complete with all textures, 100% working online play, support from community, and the ability to add and play with friends as well as play any map or use any mod without error (so long as the map or mod doesnt contain the error itself) now for just 20 bucks that is a good buy even with the fact it constantly goes on sale along with l4d2. Nobody that can afford internet, or a computer, cant afford 20 dollars of 1000 hours of fun and enjoyment (slightly over-exaggerated, experience may vary)

-please note as rayman said a legal retail CD will work just fine, you will still need steam to activate it and play online though.

OR

2)
you can continue to use your version which comes with the following; shitton of errors, lack of community support, manual patches, lack of ability to add and play with friends, lack of online experience(can get online play but it sucks as theres never a real server with real ppl) the possibility of virus after virus smashing down on your computer and shitting on your desktop, multitudes of texture errors like the ones youre complaining about, and the fact you are breaking the law.

enfin:
Im not going to choose for you, but the moral, ethical, smart, and good choice is choice number 1.

Breaking Bad: RV Defense

Pizza Hut Survival

Mental Madness : To Oblivion

(4)
PostPosted: October 12th, 2012, 4:30 pm 
in how many days it came to my country? (colombia)

(4)
PostPosted: October 12th, 2012, 4:31 pm 
and in tales computers can I install? currently (I have it on 2 computers)

(359)
PostPosted: October 12th, 2012, 5:05 pm 
Steam is available in every country that has an internet connection and paypal.
you can play it on every computer you have if you log in to your steam account.

You're such a silly filly, going all pyro with your molotovs...